Let's start with who I am:
I am an IT professional with over a decade of experience - ranging from full scale J2EE (I guess Java EE now) enterprise applications to Cobol CICS (Job Control Language - can you say old school?) and everything in between. The in between includes forays into Ruby on Rails, Oracle, Information Security and RIA (Adobe Flex).
And what I'm a part of:
I am one member of a team of highly qualified professionals who are involved in numerous MOSS engagements throughout the Washington DC area (yes, we are willing to travel for the right project).
The intent of this blog is to consolidate disparate resources and our own experiences surrounding Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS) 2007. This will include
- implementation
- optimization
- architecture
- custom development
- integration
- best practices
- and of course the occasional rants.
Hopefully this blog will serve as a central resource for myself, my Washington DC MOSS team and the MOSS community at large.
No comments:
Post a Comment